Cancellation of Admission & Refund Policy
Fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future. Don't
pay any extra amount apart from the requisite fee.
- Your admission will be cancelled
Note:- Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded
under any circumstances.
- If the admission form is incomplete,
- If the fee paid is short,
- If the supporting documents are not complete,
- If false documents have been submitted,
- If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled,
- If the minimum age criteria is not fulfilled,
- If incorrect or wrong information is given,
- If the Secondary examination is not passed from a recognised board.
- If more than 03 (three) admission forms are received from the same address.
- Admission Forms received without supporting documents will be rejected and fee will not
- For Secondary and Senior Secondary Public Examinations
- Examination fees = Rs. 500/- per subject Additional fees for Practicals in subjects having
both theory and practicals. = Rs. 200/- per subject Late fee for examination (after last date)
= Rs. 500/- per subject
- For Secondary and Senior Secondary
- Other Miscellaneous Fees
- Duplicate copy of the Certificate = Rs. 500/-
- Duplicate Provisional Certificate = Rs. 500/-
- Duplicate Migration Certificate = Rs. 500/-
- Duplicate Mark card = Rs. 500/-
- Postal Charges (If the above = Rs. 200/-documents are required by speed post)
- Duplicate Identity Card = Rs. 500/-
- Re-checking of Answer Script = Rs. 300/- per subject
- Re-evaluation of Answer Script (Senior Secondary Examination) = Rs. 200/- per subject
Very Important Notice
- The examination fee is required to be paid by all learners.
- It is same for both Secondary and Senior Secondary Courses.
- The fee once paid for examinations will not be refunded or adjusted under any
Before filling up the application form, please ensure your eligibility for admission otherwise the
application form will be cancelled and the fee paid by you will not be refunded. Neither any
intimation will be sent to you, nor any correspondence will be entertained in this regard.